Sause Bros. provides a full range of marine transportation services to clients in the Pacific Rim: from
ocean towing, cargo handling, oil towing, and ship assist, to marine construction and repair. We are
dedicated to providing the highest quality of service, with certifications in the International Safety
Management Code. Sause Bros. owns and operates a state-of-the-art fleet of tugs and barges that
provide the highest level of service to our customers. Whether it’s forest products, petroleum products or
custom specialty cargoes, we have the people, the equipment, and the expertise to meet our customers’
needs. Our offices are located in Coos Bay, OR, Portland, OR, Rainier, OR, Richmond, CA, Long Beach,
CA, and Honolulu, HI.
Sause Bros. is a growing, customer-focused company, building on our two primary strengths: our people
and our equipment. We believe that the best people in the industry work right here, on the best equipment
in the industry.
Sause Bros. is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to manage and oversee the internal and external
inspections and audits for the Sause Bros. companies in all locations. The position will be based out of
either our Richmond, CA or Portland, OR office.
Responsible for conducting internal audits and incident investigations. Monitoring trends in findings from
inspections, audits and investigations and developing improvements to prevent recurrence. Assists with
other HSQE Department tasks such as customer reporting, safety program implementation and training.
• Five years of experience in the Maritime Industry as well as High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience with the International Safety Management (ISM) code.
• Training or experience necessary for undertaking the role of Internal Auditor.
• Experience conducting incident investigations.
• Knowledge and the ability to incorporate safety programs into operations is important.
• Have or be able to get a Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
• Must be able to travel to the vessel and office locations.
• Will need to access vessels at company and customer docks, which may include climbing ladders or using gangway.
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package (including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k
and paid time off).
Sause Bros. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.